JET HELMET ZERO HERITAGE black/white
MOMODESIGN Style Center has projected ZERO model strongly connected to its origin, but having a contemporary vision, thinking to those bikers that are looking for a helmet with a modern design and with an heritage spirit that takes the brand back to its history tied to motor racing atmosphere, especially to F1 world.
The classical historical colours of the racing world, yellow and red have been revised with a contemporary graphic. ZERO is an helmet with a handmade and industrial flavour at the same time, it is produced with premium material that guarantee a high quality manufacture, material like leather used to refine the internal lining and the back goggle stop with Momodesign logo.
Choose the payment method on the “Payment Information” page when placing your order. The payment methods accepted are credit card and Paypal.
- All orders with standard delivery by the courier Bartolini are shipped the day after validation. Delivery times are 2/3 days for Italy and 4 days for international delivery.
- When the package is shipped, an e-mail notification will be automatically sent to your e-mail address, if entered. You can request your shipping number by sending an email to email@example.com
Models can be returned or replaced in another size and/or colour and/or model, subject to availability.
- If the product is not to your complete satisfaction, you have 14 days from the date of receipt of your purchase to send the item or items back at your own expense.
- We only accept items returned in their original state and in their original box, previous written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The integrity of the product (s) is an essential condition to exercise your right of withdrawal, therefore, the returned goods must not be damaged (for example with signs of wear, cuts, scratches, deformation, etc.), they must be complete with all their elements and accessories (including unaltered labels and tags which must still be attached to the product), with the attached instructions/notes/manuals, the original box and packaging and the warranty certificate, if present.