DEMI JET HELMET FGTR GRAPHENE 1.0
The first graphene helmet ever made, result of the material quality, production process and reached performances. The Graphene due to the material’s particular properties, is able to distribute the force of an impact better than any other material. Graphene is also an excellent conductor of heat. This additional property has enabled us to create an avant-garde helmet whose high impact resistance is maintained even under conditions of extreme ambient temperatures. Due to graphene’s capacity for dissipating heat, the helmet’s thermoregulatory outer shell allows the wearer to feel comfortable even during direct exposure to the sun. The project has come about thanks to the close and prestigious partnership between IIT’s Graphene Labs and Momodesign Style Center. Research, innovation and use of two-dimensional materials. A new era of Momodesign helmets.
Download FGTR Graphene catalogue
Choose the payment method on the “Payment Information” page when placing your order. The payment methods accepted are credit card and Paypal.
- All orders with standard delivery by the courier Bartolini are shipped the day after validation. Delivery times are 2/3 days for Italy and 4 days for international delivery.
- When the package is shipped, an e-mail notification will be automatically sent to your e-mail address, if entered. You can request your shipping number by sending an email to email@example.com
Models can be returned or replaced in another size and/or colour and/or model, subject to availability.
- If the product is not to your complete satisfaction, you have 14 days from the date of receipt of your purchase to send the item or items back at your own expense.
- We only accept items returned in their original state and in their original box, previous written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The integrity of the product (s) is an essential condition to exercise your right of withdrawal, therefore, the returned goods must not be damaged (for example with signs of wear, cuts, scratches, deformation, etc.), they must be complete with all their elements and accessories (including unaltered labels and tags which must still be attached to the product), with the attached instructions/notes/manuals, the original box and packaging and the warranty certificate, if present.