MOTORCYCLE SHOES FIREGUN-3 AIR
MEN'S TECHNICAL SNEAKERS
FIREGUN-3 stands out for its contemporary and sporty design, which strikes the perfect balance between bold silhouettes and soft shapes. It is the essence of the MOMODESIGN Tech Sneaker line: mid cut footwear designed to satisfy a specific need for style and functionality for the urban motorcyclist in search of versatility, walking freedom and comfort in everyday use.
9310 - BLACK
Download the motorcycle shoes catalog
Experience the comfort of the footbeds made with OrthoLite® PU foam:
-LONG-TERM CUSHIONING: OrthoLite® foam compresses less than 5% of its thickness over the lifetime of the footbed, so the cushioning, fit, comfort and performance never change.
-HIGH LEVEL BREATHABILITY: the open-cells of the OrthoLite® foam, allow air to circulate in and around the footbed, moving the moisture away and keeping the foot cooler and drier.
Groundtrax® outsoles are engineered to ensure stability, grip and traction both on the footpegs and off the saddle. This is due to the design of lugs and grooves, as well as the choice of the rubber compound, which also maximize the wear-resistance and self-cleaning of the tread (the sole is featured with a dedicated gear shift area, to provide an higher precision during the ride).
Sturdy laterally, flexible frontally. The ZPLATE® shank in the midsole keeps the right flexibility of the shoe, for an optimal riding and walking comfort, ensuring at the same time the transverse rigidity to protect the foot, in case of an accident.
The use of the GORE-TEX membrane brings the breathability and waterproofness of MOMODESIGN footwear to the highest levels, enhancing the climate comfort. Its particular structure with pores 20,000 times smaller than a droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule, does not allow rain to enter the shoe, but at the same time allows the foot’s moisture to escape.
FREEDOM TO WALK
The great walking comfort and high cushion of MOMODESIGN Tech Sneakers’ soles comes from the synergy between the EVA midsole, a higher rocker and the ZPLATE® insert.
WATERPROOF GAITER CONSTRUCTION
Waterproof gaiter in engineered stretch fabric, equipped with waterproof zip, for a greater protection against rain and road debris.
MOMODESIGN motorcycle footwear are featured with reinforcements in the most critical zones.
CE CERTIFICAZIONE EN 13634:2017
All MOMODESIGN footwear models bear the CE marking and are considered items of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Their conformity is assessed by a Notified EC certification Body, in accordance with the requirements of the harmonised standard EN13634:2017. Consumers can check the product certification, thanks to a pictogram featured inside every footwear model.
This pictogram provides an indication of the level (1 or 2) achieved during the following tests:
X - height of upper;
X1 - impact abrasion;
X2 - impact cut test;
X3 - transverse rigidity of footwear
- Get a ruler or a meter.
- Without a shoe, place your foot perpendicular to a wall, keeping your heel close to the wall.
- Measure the distance of the toe from the wall, possibly marking the reference on the floor.
- Check on the table which size corresponds to your foot. Repeat with the other foot. for a more correct fit it is advisable to measure your feet in the evening.
|EU||UK||US||FOOT LENGHT mm /|
Choose the payment method on the “Payment Information” page when placing your order. The payment methods accepted are credit card and Paypal.
- All orders with standard delivery by the courier Bartolini are shipped the day after validation. Delivery times are 2/3 days for Italy and 4 days for international delivery.
- When the package is shipped, an e-mail notification will be automatically sent to your e-mail address, if entered. You can request your shipping number by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Models can be returned or replaced in another size and/or colour and/or model, subject to availability.
- If the product is not to your complete satisfaction, you have 14 days from the date of receipt of your purchase to send the item or items back at your own expense.
- We only accept items returned in their original state and in their original box, previous written communication to email@example.com
- The integrity of the product (s) is an essential condition to exercise your right of withdrawal, therefore, the returned goods must not be damaged (for example with signs of wear, cuts, scratches, deformation, etc.), they must be complete with all their elements and accessories (including unaltered labels and tags which must still be attached to the product), with the attached instructions/notes/manuals, the original box and packaging and the warranty certificate, if present.