VENOM VIS Black FR White * NEW *
The perfect solution for skiers looking for a state-of-the-art product with a cutting-edge design. The shell of the helmet is made from fibreglass, making it more lightweight and shockproof. A radial series of air vents running over the top of the helmet provide ventilation, and the helmet is enhanced by a border with hand-stitched Kevlar thread. The new linings are designed to provide a firm and close fit; they are removable and washable, and are made from 3D hexagonal fabric with a high capacity for absorbing sweat. This model is fitted with a magnetic Fidlock buckle that is easy to fasten and unfasten, and an elasticated goggle strap grip.
The enhanced version of this premium model is characterised by its new built-in visor, offering further protection from the wind and the sun. This model is fitted with a magnetic Fidlock buckle that is easy to fasten and unfasten, and an elasticated goggle strap grip.
Choose the payment method on the “Payment Information” page when placing your order. The payment methods accepted are credit card and Paypal.
- All orders with standard delivery by the courier Bartolini are shipped the day after validation. Delivery times are 2/3 days for Italy and 4 days for international delivery.
- When the package is shipped, an e-mail notification will be automatically sent to your e-mail address, if entered. You can request your shipping number by sending an email to email@example.com
Models can be returned or replaced in another size and/or colour and/or model, subject to availability.
- If the product is not to your complete satisfaction, you have 14 days from the date of receipt of your purchase to send the item or items back at your own expense.
- We only accept items returned in their original state and in their original box, previous written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The integrity of the product (s) is an essential condition to exercise your right of withdrawal, therefore, the returned goods must not be damaged (for example with signs of wear, cuts, scratches, deformation, etc.), they must be complete with all their elements and accessories (including unaltered labels and tags which must still be attached to the product), with the attached instructions/notes/manuals, the original box and packaging and the warranty certificate, if present.