Light down jacket CAMBRIDGE
CAMBRIDGE is a light down jacket with biker collar, inspired by the line of the classic Momodesign mid-season down jacket.
The garment is characterized by an external fabric with a herringbone print, also present in the internal profiles and on the internal pocket. The DWR fabrics guarantee the waterproofness of the garment. The 80 gr Valtherm wadding guarantees the right warming of the body in the autumn period. All fabrics are of Italian origin.
The garment is presented in two color variants:
The first is more casual, with colored interiors, MOMODESIGN print in red PU applied on the back, double slider front zip and the zip of the side pockets with red chain and gray ribbon that match the colors of the garment.
The second more sober, with black interiors, black reflex print on the back and black zips
Finally, there is no lack of MOMODESIGN customizations in the automatic and zip pullers.
- Italian DWR fabrics
- Double slider front zip with colored ribbon and chain
- Two external zip pockets with colored ribbon and chain
- Inner pocket in printed fabric
- Personalized zip pullers
- Automatic MOMODESIGN
- MOMODESIGN print on the back
- Exterior: 100% PL - Italian fabric
- Wadding: 100% PA - Italian fabric
- Lining: 100% PA - Italian fabric
- Inserts: 100% PA - Italian fabric
Made in Europe
Choose the payment method on the “Payment Information” page when placing your order. The payment methods accepted are credit card and Paypal.
- All orders with standard delivery by the courier Bartolini are shipped the day after validation. Delivery times are 2/3 days for Italy and 4 days for international delivery.
- When the package is shipped, an e-mail notification will be automatically sent to your e-mail address, if entered. You can request your shipping number by sending an email to email@example.com
Models can be returned or replaced in another size and/or colour and/or model, subject to availability.
- If the product is not to your complete satisfaction, you have 14 days from the date of receipt of your purchase to send the item or items back at your own expense.
- We only accept items returned in their original state and in their original box, previous written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The integrity of the product (s) is an essential condition to exercise your right of withdrawal, therefore, the returned goods must not be damaged (for example with signs of wear, cuts, scratches, deformation, etc.), they must be complete with all their elements and accessories (including unaltered labels and tags which must still be attached to the product), with the attached instructions/notes/manuals, the original box and packaging and the warranty certificate, if present.