DEMI JET HELMET FGTR HERITAGE BLUE
It was 2000 when MOMODESIGN designed FGTR, its first demi-jet helmet, destined to become the most coveted urban helmet, an icon of the time. FGTR HERITAGE is the new capsule that celebrates the demi jet helmet that made the history of the company, a symbol of the brand’s tradition and evolution. A restyling of the first four iconic colors that enhances the originality of its design by enriching it with graphics with the Heritage 20 inscription that tells a contemporary story. Silver, black, blue and yellow, bold colors, as well as the personality of this helmet, with the graphics of the logo and of the 20 in black and yellow personalize the line. The stitched edges in leather-colored leather complete the design, reflecting the strong link between the brand, craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Choose the payment method on the “Payment Information” page when placing your order. The payment methods accepted are credit card and Paypal.
- All orders with standard delivery by the courier Bartolini are shipped the day after validation. Delivery times are 2/3 days for Italy and 4 days for international delivery.
- When the package is shipped, an e-mail notification will be automatically sent to your e-mail address, if entered. You can request your shipping number by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Models can be returned or replaced in another size and/or colour and/or model, subject to availability.
- If the product is not to your complete satisfaction, you have 14 days from the date of receipt of your purchase to send the item or items back at your own expense.
- We only accept items returned in their original state and in their original box, previous written communication to email@example.com
- The integrity of the product (s) is an essential condition to exercise your right of withdrawal, therefore, the returned goods must not be damaged (for example with signs of wear, cuts, scratches, deformation, etc.), they must be complete with all their elements and accessories (including unaltered labels and tags which must still be attached to the product), with the attached instructions/notes/manuals, the original box and packaging and the warranty certificate, if present.