DEMI JET HELMET FGTR Evo Quartz White
Unique shape, elegant core, outstanding design. FGTR was born in 2000 as the Urban Demi-Jet Helmet. Historically inspired by the helmets of helicopter pilots it became a cultural phenomenon, a conjuncture between Momodesign’s racing past and its present as a design brand that is 100% Italian.
This is the best product to exemplify the reinterpretation of an object designed for daily use according to Momodesign. “FGTR” has special matt paint, hand-sewn leather and carbon fiber details: a balanced mix of Italian style, technology and design. The upside-down T logo is a successful concept.
Choose the payment method on the “Payment Information” page when placing your order. The payment methods accepted are credit card and Paypal.
- All orders with standard delivery by the courier Bartolini are shipped the day after validation. Delivery times are 2/3 days for Italy and 4 days for international delivery.
- When the package is shipped, an e-mail notification will be automatically sent to your e-mail address, if entered. You can request your shipping number by sending an email to email@example.com
Models can be returned or replaced in another size and/or colour and/or model, subject to availability.
- If the product is not to your complete satisfaction, you have 14 days from the date of receipt of your purchase to send the item or items back at your own expense.
- We only accept items returned in their original state and in their original box, previous written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The integrity of the product (s) is an essential condition to exercise your right of withdrawal, therefore, the returned goods must not be damaged (for example with signs of wear, cuts, scratches, deformation, etc.), they must be complete with all their elements and accessories (including unaltered labels and tags which must still be attached to the product), with the attached instructions/notes/manuals, the original box and packaging and the warranty certificate, if present.