lightweight down jacket GOTEBORG
GOTEBORG is a lightweight down jacket with biker collar, also inspired by the line of the classic Momodesign mid-season down jacket, available in two colors.
Externally, the solid color fabric is enriched with laminated cordura fabric inserts on the back.
The waterproofing of the garment is given by the DWR treatment applied to both the outer fabrics and the lining. The 80 g Valtherm wadding guarantees the right warming of the body in the autumn period. All fabrics are of Italian origin.
The double slider front zip in graphite and the zips of the coated side pockets, one of which personalized with a logo, match the colors of this garment.
Finally, there is no lack of MOMODESIGN customizations in the automatic and zip pullers.
- Italian DWR fabrics
- Double slider front zip in graphite
- Two external pockets with coated zips, one with logo
- Inner pocket in cordura fabric
- Personalized zip pullers
- Automatic MOMODESIGN
- MOMODESIGN reflex print on the back
- Exterior: 100% PA - Italian fabric
- Padding: 100% PA - Italian fabric
- Lining: 100% PA - Italian fabric
- Inserts: 80% PA - 10% PC - 10% PU - Italian fabric
Choose the payment method on the “Payment Information” page when placing your order. The payment methods accepted are credit card and Paypal.
- All orders with standard delivery by the courier Bartolini are shipped the day after validation. Delivery times are 2/3 days for Italy and 4 days for international delivery.
- When the package is shipped, an e-mail notification will be automatically sent to your e-mail address, if entered. You can request your shipping number by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Models can be returned or replaced in another size and/or colour and/or model, subject to availability.
- If the product is not to your complete satisfaction, you have 14 days from the date of receipt of your purchase to send the item or items back at your own expense.
- We only accept items returned in their original state and in their original box, previous written communication to email@example.com
- The integrity of the product (s) is an essential condition to exercise your right of withdrawal, therefore, the returned goods must not be damaged (for example with signs of wear, cuts, scratches, deformation, etc.), they must be complete with all their elements and accessories (including unaltered labels and tags which must still be attached to the product), with the attached instructions/notes/manuals, the original box and packaging and the warranty certificate, if present.