Unlined coat QUITO
QUITO is unlined coat available in one color.
Made with coupled Italian fabric, it is able to ensure the correct insulation of the body to face the beginning of the autumn season. The garment has unique inserts, different depending on the color variant chosen, which increase its resistance to bad weather, especially in the upper part of the body.
A small pocket with coated zip with repeated logo is inserted in the DWR fabric insert.
The garment is completed by the single-slider graphite front zip and customized zip pullers.
- Coupled Italian fabrics
- DWR insert fabric
- Mono slider front zip in graphite
- Two external pockets without zip
- External zip pocket with repeated logo
- Personalized zip pullers
- Sizes: S - M - L - XL - XXL
- Exterior: 54% PL - 46% CO - Italian fabric
- V.1 inserts: 98% PL - 2% PA - Italian fabric
- V.2 inserts: 100% PA - Italian fabric
Made in Europe
Choose the payment method on the “Payment Information” page when placing your order. The payment methods accepted are credit card and Paypal.
- All orders with standard delivery by the courier Bartolini are shipped the day after validation. Delivery times are 2/3 days for Italy and 4 days for international delivery.
- When the package is shipped, an e-mail notification will be automatically sent to your e-mail address, if entered. You can request your shipping number by sending an email to email@example.com
Models can be returned or replaced in another size and/or colour and/or model, subject to availability.
- If the product is not to your complete satisfaction, you have 14 days from the date of receipt of your purchase to send the item or items back at your own expense.
- We only accept items returned in their original state and in their original box, previous written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The integrity of the product (s) is an essential condition to exercise your right of withdrawal, therefore, the returned goods must not be damaged (for example with signs of wear, cuts, scratches, deformation, etc.), they must be complete with all their elements and accessories (including unaltered labels and tags which must still be attached to the product), with the attached instructions/notes/manuals, the original box and packaging and the warranty certificate, if present.